Monday, August 21, 2017

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 170821 w/ Rarin Blog post too !







Hello,
Let me introduce you to my roommate,
Her name is Mogi-san a.k Monishan^^
(I'm glad it's not Rumiel or Shimfon)


As for summer limited edition,
I used twintail after a long time~~
Though the summer is coming to an end soon~~



Thank you for listening to ANN and Rajira Sunday !


You can see my gravure with Kiichan
In FLASH Special that being on sale now~~~



I really love Kiichan,
Although I'm not a person who you can rely on
I want to become her strength even it just a little


Because our characteristic are same,
Even if there are something missing,  we won't miss it even if we make up for it


Because there are many similarities between us, there are also many things to related.



My recent boom is logic~~~
Do you understand logic ?



The summer tour are still continues,
Members and people who will watch,
Please enjoy it ! ( ˘ω˘ )



(*´・ω・*)

Bonus !

おひめ = my princess


Good evening (*^_^*)
Nagashima Seira here.


Though I already said this on insta-live before,
I finally met my lovely Himetan !!


As usual, I always feel safe whenever I'm with her.
What a lovely little sister.

Well, I once was a Big sist of Himekyun Kingdom right?
(When I told this to Himetan, she laughed nostalgically) 
I recommend you to listen to Nogi no (no) #66 Hime-Ashu-Rarin !!!


I came to Himetan house from lunch,
And it was a really wonderful time~~

We talked a lot about each other,
And played with Himetan little dog....
And then I realized that we have been together for 6 hours. (Laugh)



So, time passes really fast on something like this huh~~~


Monika-chan~~ 😍


She looks sleepy


She fell asleep on my lap. (Laugh)



With Himetan,
I believe that wherever we go
Our relationship will never change.


Hmm, what I want to said is...

When I announced my graduation,


She gave me this paper before the live started.

And now I want to return it exactly as it was.

「Himetan、
Have fun ! (^O^)
                     Seira」

Wherever you are, I will always on your side ~ ~

Thank you for today !

p.s. Pet power is superb 👍


No comments:

Post a Comment