Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 170712



I watched「Les Miserables」musical ! !

When I saw Ikuchan, 
I can feel so that's how dreams come true.

She looks very shining, and the rays are different from when she in Nogizaka.

She fights, and looks so lively !


I received powers from all of the cast.

So this is the power of Les Miserables charm that favored by Ikuchan huh?
What a wonderful world.




There was 18th single announcement few days ago right?

Momo-chan, Yoda-chan.
Congratulations on your first senbatsu, and first center
^^


3rd generation is Nogizaka46 future.
So please learn a lot of things from your senpai.

Please don't forget that there are not only 16 people who supporting both of you.



Nakamoto is in under position.

I don't know if I could say this or not,

But... Compared to feelings of sadness, 
I honestly feel more relaxed.

That is my current feeling now.


All I want is to fight with all of my might as a member of Nogizaka.


In my own story,
If last summer was a sky fireworks,
Maybe this year summer is just a sparkler fireworks^^

Both have an impression of each and I like it.




Ah, please take care of me in Kyoto and Nagoya handshake meetings !

By the way, the guest for Rajira Sunday next week is Etou Misa-chan !




(*´・ω・*)


The truth is she didn't post any pict on this blog, but hey ! 
Let's forget the seriousness !

When you're feeling rough,
What's wrong with taking a break?🎶

Sparkler hanabi might look too small, 
But it's beautiful enough to illustrate that there is a small flame flickering in Hime heart's that I hope will eventually grow into a blazing inferno😎


I read this blog again and again while listening to Fuusen wa Ikite iru, what a lovely song !


No comments:

Post a Comment