Monday, July 3, 2017

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 170703




Manatsu no Zenkoku Tour 2017
in Meiji Jingu 2 days perfomance is over !

It didn't rain!
I bet summer this year will be different !


To perform in Live after a long time, honestly,
I was terrified before the live started


Since I have spent a lot of time alone,
I was afraid to stand in front of many people


When I told my anxiety feeling through mobame,
Everyone were comforting me with warm comments on my blog.
And I was crying when I read it.

Honestly,
It was hard to say..



The same scenery that 46 people saw on summer,
It's became a special moment for us.
I'm glad I did my best.


I'm so happy to stand on the stage again.



HimeShio ♡♡♡


I proudly say on my own that Shiichan is my soulmate !
Please don't leave me.

I feel comfortable when I with her.


We did special live by each generation.
And when I saw 2nd gen and 3rd gen performance,
Somehow I could see the future.


Thank you for joining us,
Thank you for becoming our friend !
It might sounds bossy but well :p

As with 1st gen performance,
I think that it was the result of the junior momentum that takes us to the next level.



Before the live,
I had a long conversation with Ranze.


Me as the second of three children,
There are many things that are reflected in the positions of the 2nd gen.


Maybe I can not say it well,
But I can understand a little about things like conflicts or complex standing position.

That's why I want them to be able to pull it together.
Let's show the power of middle child !

Un.



The atmosphere when 1st gen gather together is so warm and calming.
We've been together for 6 years, and yes our bond is so strong.




Everyone grew into adults now ^ ^



There was also surprise announcement that Under Album will be released,
what a surprise.


I've been active in Under Live, Under Unit, and as starting member too.
And the moments when I strive to enter senbatsu are my youth.



(*´・ω・*)


Please support her !
Now and forever ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment