Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 170606



ひめたん-0o0-その714

Manga Action~~~~


Solo cover ( ;  ; )♡

Today is the release day, don't forget to buy it !



I wear a lot of costumes,
And have a lot of photos taken !

I'm so happy.



I restart my serialization in TopYell magazine !

I was challenged to make  Japanese sweets (cakes?) !



That sweets is made by Hime ! (Photo above)

How is that? It's okay to boast it, right?



Chuusangumi did work together
a few days ago !

It made me so happy~~


On the working place we talked about
"Are we became an adults ?"

Because we are already 20 and 21 years old right....



Sunday night it's time for Rajira Sunday !

Our guest last week is Itou Marika-chan !


"Even if you chase Marika,
You will not find her there"

what a cool catch copy.


Maru-maru game was so fun !
Everyone were get so excited.

Can you feel it? The team Rajira bonds?


In Rajira they are always take care of me.

I always feel better after return from there.

I never feel tired, otherwise I always feel better.

Rajira is healing me.



~ Announcement ~



MAGAZINE

6/6 Manga Action

6/6 TopYell July Edition

6/9 Monthly NewType July Edition

6/15 EX-Taishu July Edition

6/21 blt graph. vol.20



LIVE

7/1 Nogizaka46 Manatsu no Zenkoku Tour 2017



RELEASE

6/28 4th BIRHTDAY LIVE

2016.8.28-30 JINGU STADIUM

8/4 NOGIBINGO!7 BD&DVD BOX



I finally met with the black cat of the Noujou family !

She is so cuuutee ♡♡
So smoll~~ and spoiled cat too~




(*´・ω・*)

No comments:

Post a Comment