Thursday, June 15, 2017

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 170615


ひめたん-0o0-その716



EX-Taishu is on sale now !

The theme is probably me as Nakamoto Himeka, and not as Himetan.


I think that I was doing it with all of my heart, so please don't forget to buy it.


I am a weak person when standing in front of the camera without any decoration,

But I feel that I could be honest to myself on that day.


Ikuchan is on the cover\(^o^)/



Sunday night it's time for Rajira Sunday !

Our guest next week are Kitano Hinako-chan and Terada Ranze-chan !


You can submit your mail from here :

http://www.nhk.or.jp/radirer/


We also waiting for your usual mail and request song too ☆






~ Announcement ~

MAGAZINE

6/21 blt graph. vol.20



LIVE

7/1 Nogizaka46 Manatsu no Zenkoku Tour 2017



RELEASE

6/28 4th BIRHTDAY LIVE

2016.8.28-30 JINGU STADIUM

8/4 NOGIBINGO!7 BD&DVD BOX




Dumplings hair when Manga Action photoshoot.



(*´・ω・*)

No comments:

Post a Comment