Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 170613



ひめたん-0o0-その715


There was individual handshake meeting on Sunday.
Everyone who coming,
Thank you very much !



Hemp one piece (^0^)



I was absent on the 2nd block until 5th block handshake.

For everyone who look forward for it,
I'm really sorry.

I apologize for any inconvenience.


By the way, you can transfer your 16th hs ticket to 3rd album individual hs !

I will be happy if you can come and see me there


Ah.. seems that yesterday was 17th single last handshake meeting.



Initially, I should have rested until all the 17th single hs event over

But I remember when I rushing to the staff-san, and said :

「Please let me revive the handshake !」


Since I'm the kind of person who loves to talk to other people,
I want to talk directly to my fans one by one.
And handshake meeting is such a special place for me.


I'm glad I could resurrect fast.

As a result, I also have times when I have to take a break (again)

But I also get a lot of power from everyone.


It seems that my strength are still can not catch up.

Surprisingly, it's like a physical competition..
But my feelings is fine (^o^)/


Thank you for everything



I'm glad I could wear this seifuku together with everyone (all member)


Recently I feel happiness in my casual daily life.
And I think that it's all not natural.



Sunday night it's time for Rajira Sunday !

Our guest next week are Kitano Hinako-chan and Terada Ranze-chan !


This time mail themes are :

◯ Supporting messages to Kiichan and Ranze

◯ Monika-chan is barking ! What did she say ?

◯ Himetan language conversion

◯ Piano to ieba maru maru game

◯ Otona he no chikamichi battle

◯ usual mail



You can submit your mail from here ;

http://www.nhk.or.jp/radirer/


last week piano to ieba maru maru game was so fun~






~ Announcement ~

MAGAZINE

6/15 EX-Taishu July Edition

6/21 blt graph. vol.20



LIVE

7/1 Nogizaka46 Manatsu no Zenkoku Tour 2017



RELEASE

6/28 4th BIRHTDAY LIVE

2016.8.28-30 JINGU STADIUM

8/4 NOGIBINGO!7 BD&DVD BOX



(*´・ω・*)

No comments:

Post a Comment