Friday, June 2, 2017

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 170601


ひめたん-0o0-その712


It's Nakamoto with jersey here,
Please excuse me.


I participated in Nogichu recording after a long time !


It's already late but I appeared in NOGIBINGO!8 (last monday night)

And I will appear once again~~



Recently I went to eat with Ranze !

We talked about various things like future,
things that recently happen,
And about ourself


Her personality makes the meeting became hot,
But it's also relaxed me.


I'm glad I have a kouhai to talk to about anything~

Beyond the kouhai frame, she is
an important friend to me.


She always warn me whenever I'm getting (into something) dangerous. LoL

It seems to be uneasy to watch right..
Yes, I understand it.




Sunday night, it's time for Rajira Sunday !
This week guest is Itou Marika-chan !


You can submit your mail from here ;

http://www.nhk.or.jp/radirer/


While live broadcasting you can use hashtag #nhkらじらー while tweeting on twitter and it can be seen by member in studio ! (^0^)



Marika-chan so kyuuuttt



~Announcement~


Magazine

6/6 Manga Action

6/6 TopYell July edition

6/9 Monthly Newtype July edition

6/15 EX-Taishu - July Edition


LIVE

7/1~ Nogizaka46 Manatsu no Zenkoku Tour 2017


Release

6/28 4th YEAR BIRTHDAY LIVE

2016.8.28-30 JINGU STADIUM





Live video ! ! Waa-ii !


Personaly, I want you to watch
「Kimi Boku」and 「Futougou」

It's not because I'm the center,

That's because the fond memories was so strong and too strong


Amongst all my appearances in live consert,

4thBDL is on the top 3 place.



(*´・ω・*)

No comments:

Post a Comment