Friday, January 13, 2017

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 170113


ひめたん-0o0-その694


By the way...
I forgot to tell a story about I might had a cat allergies on autumn season last year...



Next, there is nationwide handshake meeting in Kyoto on saturday, right?

I will paired with Hina-chan.


Time flies so fast, and it will be the last nationwide handshake meeting


Look forward for the Mini Live !



It's been one month since the last handshake meeting !
And it's been a long time to do it in Kyoto too,
So everyone please don't forget come ( ´ ・ω・ ` )




Sunday night it's time for Rajira Sunday !

This week guest is seiyuu artist Takagaki Ayahi-san,
And from Nogizaka is Matsumura Sayuri-chan !


We are still waiting for your mail ~
request song and usual mail too (^o^)


You can submit your mail from here:
http://www.nhk.or.jp/radirer/




Nogizaka Koujichuu this week is about "New adult celebration project !"


Ikuta, Chiharu, Hori, Kitano, and Nakamoto had location shooting for it (^o^)


I'm a bit worried if you guys can't enjoy it (laugh)

But you might can see the real character of these 5 people~



Ah, today is friday the 13th~

I wonder if this hype is already over? Or maybe just started..?



By the way...
I kinda surprised with my thin content of sentences.

Himetan~~ please do it rightly~



Well~~ I can't wait for Rajira~
Can't wait~





(*´・ω・*)

No comments:

Post a Comment