Thursday, October 20, 2016

Nakamoto Himeka Blog Translation 161020 ーその676



ひめたん-0o0-その676



On few days ago,
Me and Maaya were participated in the press conference of

Young's Business Plan Contest 2016

Business Creation Hiroshima!

「びっくり!広島」
[ Surprise ! Hiroshima]

As special supporter~


For Hiroshima and Tokyo students,
We are still waiting for your idea to surprise the world ( ˇωˇ )


For more details you can check it here ;
https://bc-hiroshima.com/






Utacon
Heart Dancing Dance Party !

It was broadcasted live !

Though I can olny sent sudden notice by e-mail,
Thank you for watching~


We performed two collaboration songs

[ センチメンタル・ジャーニー / Sentimental Journey ]

and

[ 夏色のナンシー / Summer Colour of Nancy]


As Nogizaka46,
We performed [ 気づいたら片想い  / When I Realized, It Was Unrequited Love ]


Because it was also my debut (to sing that song in tv)
I was so nervous,
But it's became a really wonderful time for me ( ˇωˇ )




16th Single 「サヨナラの意味 / The Meaning of Farewell」


The title and song ban has been lifted,

And the CD jacket has been published too !



I sing :

「サヨナラの意味 / The Meaning of Farewell」

「孤独な青空 / Lonely Blue Sky」

「君に贈る花がない / No Flowers Sent to You」


Cinq Étoille song 「君に贈る花がない / No Flowers Sent to You」

Will aired for the first time in next Nogizaka week of Rajira Sunday !
Please look forward for it~




Yesterday in All Night Nippon,
Nanamin has announced her graduation.


I listened to it in real time.

And I'm sorry for my well-worn expression,
But Nanamin's every single of words are spinning and touched my heart.


She has persuasiveness, and strong will,
And it makes her full of kindness.



4 months until she graduate,
I want to make a lot of memory with her (^o^)

I can't wait to perform the new song ! Let's sing it a lot !

I hope this song can reach to many people !




There are various of announcement that I want to tell you !

But there are also a lot things that I can't tell you yet !


Missed timing.

I'm sorry if I tell you after it published / aired~


Today photos has many Kiichan ! (LoL)



And lastly,

On the last blog I received a lot of comments from everyone.

Thank you very much.


I tried to arrange positive words,
But it doesn't mean that I was pretending to be strong.

And that post is summary of my honest feeling.



There are a lot of things that I worry about,

Though if I get too worried,
It's all because of me who get crazy about works.


But if I can enjoy myself like that,
I think I can open my visibility more~


From now on too please take care of me ( ˇωˇ )




After a long time, there are handshake meeting on this weekend !


Please let us hear about impressions of the new songs.


See you later !





(*´・ω・*)

No comments:

Post a Comment