Monday, September 12, 2016

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation ー その667 160911


Carp Hiroshima win ! Congratulations ! ! !



I don't really know about the winning detail but,



as Hiroshima residents of course I'm really happy ! ! !




Carp girl's are popular,
And me who live in Tokyo now
has awakened by boom that occurring in Japan



When I was still living in Hiroshima
I can feel the love to the city and the local culture is really strong and deep rooted.



Like I always found  elementary school kids who wearing Carp hat.



Hiroshima Carp players are role models to all baseball boys in Hiroshima,


and it won't change for now too ( ˇωˇ )




I heard that Hiroshima city was in big excitement.


And the city must be in red ocean right !



Thank you for bringing the excitement ! !











Sunday night it's time for Rajira Sunday !



The guest for next week is


Seiyuu Artist Nakamura Esato-san,


And from Nogizaka is Etou Misa-chan




This time mail themes are :


◯ Supporting messages for Misa senpai

◯ When night come with a full moon, Oriraji and Himetan become a Wolf-man and Wolf-woman.
What will they shouted out?


◯ Begging boys !

◯ Say it Sexily Returns




You can submit your mail from here

http://www.nhk.or.jp/radirer/



On this day, there also nationwide handshake at Nagoya right ( ˆωˆ )~♪








Rotti ! !



Thank you for your hardwork at Guitar Hero ! !


I'm sorry I couldn't come to the studio ( >_< )



Let's do another performances together with Nogidan member~ ☆









~ Announcements~



TV

9/17 H♪LINE



Magazine

9/30 BUBKA November Edition

10/31 BUBKA December Edition



Radio

9/18 乃木坂46の「の」

9/21 RadiPrism



Events

9/23 Tokyo International Book Fair Talk Show



Release

9/30 NOGIBINGO!6 BD&DVD

11/9 16th Single









On Hiroshima Home TV-san 「H♪LINE」


They will airing 1 week special of Carp victory \(^o^)/







Nakata Private School  ! !



I immediately sit and watch it ! !







(*´・ω・*)

2 comments:

  1. I am smitten with Himetan in a Carp jersey. Go Carp! Himetan beam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment ☆
      Himetan Beaam 💕

      Delete