Thursday, September 29, 2016

Itou Junna Blog Translations 160929



#120 Porridge and Grapefruit



Hello !

Itou Junna here !






UTB offshot's !



Because of academic reason,
I will absent on nationwide handshake meeting in Kyoto.

Everyone who look forward for it,

I'm sorry (´・_・`)


But !
I will participate in Seven Eleven Live and Individual handshake meeting,

So,
I really look forward for it !







And ! Since 16th single individual handshake application is already begun,

I would be happy if you will come to meet me ♡




I have some plans !

・ On 18 December in Nagoya

 ⇨ I will Cosplay as Santa-san



・On 4 or 12 March in Makuhari Messe

 ⇨ Because it will be my last JK (High School) I will wear school uniform




I still don't know which uniform that I'm going to wear.

So I will announce it again when I already decide it (。◠‿◠。)




okay then !

I will update again later !

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the translations. i really enjoy them. the more members the better :) NO NOGIZAKA/ NO LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the translations. i really enjoy them. the more members the better :) NO NOGIZAKA/ NO LIFE

    ReplyDelete