Friday, July 1, 2016

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 160701

ひめたん-0o0-その650





NOGIBINGO!6
Is reached the final episode ( ;   ; )



I was allowed to served as an assistant MC too,
Up until now it was the most fulfilling Nogibingo season for me ! !


Not from the terraced seat (seat for member),
But when I saw Ijiri-san from the same seat as MC,
I found a lot of new discoveries.



It was really fun when we did the title call together~☆



There were [Let's expose the real face of the member] back theme.
But I think I didn't see a lot of  their relax expressions..



Personally, I like the #9 episode the most ! (The  ケータイトーQ)





I appeared in NOGIROOM too ( ˇωˇ )
Please watch it on Hulu~☆




On Tuesday, I attended From Aqua-san New CM press conference !




I do not participate in the CM,
But I participated in the graphic (photo) shooting~



Same like last year,
It will be placed on station yard of vending machines with Nogizaka-chan spesification



Don't forget to look for Himetan in the vending machines too~ ( ˇωˇ )





Sunday Night, it's time for Rajira Sunday !



This week guest are 2 seiyuu artist from every♡ing
Kido Ibuki-san and Yamazaki Erii-san.
And from Nogizaka is Akimoto Manatsu-chan.



Recruitment mail for mail themes,
Usual mail, request song, and other corner too
We are still waiting for your mail ~!



You can submit your mail from here :
Http://www.nhk.or.jp/radirer/





Ah~~ that's right !
In Bessetsu Kadokawa-san,
There are plenty talks about Rajira~ ( ^ 0 ^ )




~ announcements ~


7/9    Monthly New Type
7/14  Cd de-ta
7/15  EX-Taishu
7/23  UTB



7/6   3rd Birthday Live BD&DVD
8/5   Nogizaka46 2nd Photo Album






GUAM  !



Next, on 17th July
Nogizaka-chan will appear in
Samantha Tabitha Girls Collection.
Ladies Tournament 2016 !



For more details, you can check it on official site~



On Sunday there will be album privilage events right?



Cruising team,
Houseboat team,
Let's enjoyed it together~☆


(*´・ω・*)

No comments:

Post a Comment