Friday, June 10, 2016

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translations 160609



ひめたん-0o0-その644




On my latest blog there are many comments from everyone,
really thank you very much.


I read it little by little 
to finish reading it all
I think it would take a little more time,
but I will read it all as well.


when 7th single I had a stance with a full force, 
but right now my feelings is kinda a bit different


I will give it all in my own way !
of course I won't forget the feelings to grow too,
I will work hard in a full length ! 



from now on too,
please take care of me ( ˇωˇ )



do it on my way.....


NOGIBINGO!6
Everyone, did you watch it?


because member are wearing their own clothes,
it has fresh feeling than when we wear seifuku, it was so cute right?!
as assistant I was became a smartphone !


Ikuchan,  
private mail exchange between us were published, I'm sorry..


I won't published it again in other program,
so please keep send me a lot of your wonderful song ( ˆωˆ )




and then, 6/6 is TopYell released date 


I've been allowed to do serialization in many times, 
I'm so grateful~


This time, I challenged Air Yoga !
it's been a long time to become so active like this,
my body was quite stretched, but it was fun ! 


what an opportunity, 
because I was allowed to do something that we can't experience everyday.
It's a valuable experience ( ˆωˆ )




next, 6/10 is Marquee released date !



I've been allowed to do gravure shoot together with Yuttan 


In the interview,
we talked about Under Live in Tohoku,
2nd Album, and etc.


please check it out~ ( ˇωˇ )


also, Me and Noujou got interviewed by Real sound-san !


Nogizaka46 Nakamoto Himeka & Noujo Ami are revealing,
group "Theatricality" and
the reason of under live innovations.


I talked about Under Live, and Ami talked about Joshiraku,
two of us were also talked about the 2nd Album ( ˆωˆ )


soon I want to give new announcement.
but, by all means please check it out !



I love Coconut water ! 



and next, as has been said before in latest Rajira,

on next Nogizaka week on 19th June,
Nakamoto will take a day off ( >_< )
uughh~~crying~~



My partner, Ami-chan
will substituting me in Nogizaka corner 2 hours appearance, and also the guest are
Wada Maaya-chan will appear start from 9pm, and
Itou Karin will appear start from 10 pm !



since Ami-chan is kinda anxious
please submit your mail for her.
in the end please pardon me because assistant seat is taken away.
But that kid is a capable person, so it's okay



seiyuu artist, mail themes, and etc.
I will let you know the further information !




and next, tomorrow is finally 


2nd Album
[Sorezore no Isu]  launch event,
Nogizaka46Hours TV will started !


we will hijack many internet stations,
in 46 hours we will deliver it live.
also the countdown in official site is already begun right ( ˆωˆ )


this time we also provides a lot of planning,
everyone! let's enjoy it all together~!



ah, but, it seems impossible..
if you get sleepy, please get some sleep,



~announcement~

6/10-12 46 Hours TV
6/12 Chihara Seiji no Bazu☆Doru (Me~tele)
6/15 EX-Taishu
6/17 AKB Shinbun / AKB Newspaper


WEB
It's being published in Real Sound



There was also [Harujion ga Sakukoro] special event,
Autograph session !



Everyone who came, thank you very much~*


(*´・ω・*)

it will be the first time for Hime to get substitute as assistant MC in Rajira sunday, 
usually they will just swapped the week between SKE and Nogi..
I wonder what happen...
is this relates to senbatsu schedule...or?

Ikuchan pls don't angry to hime (>//w//<)

No comments:

Post a Comment