Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 160531



ひめたん-0o0-その641






Monthly Entame is on sale now !


I love gravure shooting~ (´。•ω•。`)
the shooting site was really fun
I was keep laughing from beginning until the ending ! !


my innocent expression, my mature expression..
with that I want to widen my range expression even just a bit


especially on the first half of the page,
I was showing my usual smile~ 
Because it was really fun, 
it made me not aware with the camera..


please try to check it out ~!



There was handshake meeting on Sunday.

everyone who coming, thank you very much (^o^)
since from beginning to end it was kinda chaotic so the photo are not many.
House sitting team, I'm sorry..


1部 down winding
2部 I can not explain it, but it kinda "fuwaa"-hairstyle
3部 side pony



all  white


4部 side pony
5部 down winding



the clothes I wear at Rajira 


I'm sorry I didn't took the full body photo ( >_< )
since I wear this at some recording before,
you can check it on Rajira blog 


for the lower part I was wearing black pants~


there were many conversation about Nogizaka 2nd Album,
and also many people were praised Nogidan music,
I was really happy !



and other topic too,
Rajira ! , ANN0 , NOGISHOW,
Nationwide tour, mobame, etc...



because I mostly in position as human who delivering (in radio/as announcer), 
to see many people come and saying that they have received it properly
it really made me happy o(^o^)o




Next saturday, in Pacifico Yokohama.
seems that it is the last handshake for 14th single right?




Sunday Night it's time for Rajira Sunday !


last week guest was seiyuu artis Toyonaga Toshiyuki-san.
and from Nogizaka46 was Fukugawa Mai-chan 


it was Maimai last Rajira appearance
before she graduate from Nogizaka
there was also surprises for her in the middle of the program


there were smile, and also tears
I think it was such a deep time ( ˇωˇ )


at that time, I was in the host side,
to see Maimai who smiling happily,
I keep thinking that I'm really glad to be able to see it



the warmth of this program is kinda different and not ordinary,
once again I can feel as part of Rajira member,
it was one day full of happiness



Maimai, it's only half month left,
in order to not have any regret, 
please enjoying your life as an Idol to the fullest ( ˇωˇ )



and next week it will be Nogizaka week again!

the guest is seiyuu artist Murakawa Rie-san,
and from Nogizaka is Matsumura Sayuri-chan 



it will be Mattsun first appearance ( ˆωˆ )
everyone, thank you for waiting !



this time mail theme are ;

◯ Supporting message for Mattsun
◯ with RAP let's teaching NOGIZAKA CHAN
◯ with imitative sound, Ka-boom showdown !
◯ OriHime talk session

we are waiting for your mail !


you can submit it from here;





Monday is time for NOGIBINGO!6
the #8 episode is Mousou Request !


Fujimori-san (`・ω・´)!

please save this photo~ ! (lol)


I could do the free play splendidly, 
it was because I always love this segment, and I want to made an appearance again.
also I was allowed to wear nurse costume.. it was really fun 


somehow I feel gratitude. thank you very much.. (laugh)


other than that, Ikuchan was really having fun~


at that time in ANN0 too,
to get across the wall of the program 
and do interaction is so interesting right !

everyone who watched NOGIBINGO! and got interested,
please listen to Rajira too ♡♡


~announcements~

6/6   TopYell
6/10 Marquee
6/15 EX-Taishu



start from tomorrow, it will be June !
the first half of 2016 will be over !


(*´・ω・*)


many error-kana? hmm~
please excuse me :bow:

No comments:

Post a Comment