Monday, May 16, 2016

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 160514

ひめたん-0o0-その636



Marika cameraman who took this photos









Sunday night it's time for Rajira Sunday !


This week guest is seiyuu artist Yui Ogura-san,
and from Nogizaka is Wakatsuki Yumi-chan !


e-mail themes are ;

◯ support messages for Waka
◯ Nogizaka alarm voices
◯ Waka-sama, Hime-sama theater showdown ! 
◯ ooii ! Majime-ka !


other corner, usual message and request song too,
we are waiting for your mail~ ( ˆωˆ )


it will broadcast after Handshake meetings.
I wonder if we will rushing to the studio~?


Those who participate in 5 blocks, 
I think it will be fun if you queuing while listening to it ( ˆωˆ )


you can submit your letter from here ;

Shinuichi Mai All Night Nippon ZERO


I got Incoming call from Maichun~ 
and somehow it feels like got a call from girlfriend. (laugh)


I listen to the program since it started,
and also listened to Maichun that got teased by Listener and also staff-san, 
it's really funny (・∀・)



iyaa-- it's so great of her to talking alone
Maichun otsukaresama !




On Sunday there are separate handshake meeting
in Tokyo Big Site ! !
it's not in Makuhari ! or in Yokohama ! 
since there are many people who said "I missed block 1 because of mistaken venue" ( >_< )


everyone who coming, yoroshikune~ ♡



I wonder what hairstyle will I use~?



BOMB off shoot


what is it again... Ponkotsu feeling that can not hidden.
also our expression are quite serious~



~announcement~

5/30 Monthly Entame
6/10 Marquee


In Monthly Entame-san,
I've been allowed to do Solo Gravure !


my last appeared was one year ago-kana? 
and to do solo gravure is my first time ! yattta!


I wear a lot of of costumes~
it was fun~
also the shooting place is a nice place o(^o^)o 


I want to see it asap~~
yoroshiku onegaishimasu !


Pajamas that I wear at NOGIROOM



Nakamoto will appear again start from next episode !
it's already 7th episode ! so fast~!
(*´・ω・*)



ps:
last night rajira sunday theater showdown !!
superbbbb! XD
please listen to it while see this cute fan art by Kameta-san!
start from 01:12:27 - 01:14:31





Maichun ANN ZERO.
Calling 1 member corner is start from 50:12 !
(Recommended !)

some interesting info from ANN ZERO 160511:
Hime ask Maichun to go drink sake together together.
But Maichun believes that Hime is a poor drinker.
Maichun is a poor drinker too, so she seems too afraid.

Both of them are not type of people who active in group line.

No comments:

Post a Comment