Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 160502

ひめたん-0o0-その623 * 
another mistyped, the correct one is 633




there was Handshake meeting in Nagoya on Friday and Saturday ! 
everyone who coming,
thank you very much (^o^)


now let me do some report~


◯ Nationwide Handshake Meeting


we finally could performing [Futougou] with full member ! !

Except Nogichu studio live,
it was our first live performance with full member ! !
with full member we sang it in full scale ! !


with 19 people, we all together transmitted 
our strength, dance synchronization, and our voice volume,
who it's something that doesn't happen if one person is missing


I'm really really happy !
when  we stand on the stage,  I was really excited ( ˆωˆ )



at Nationwide handshake meeting I was paired with Rotti !
Rotti fans,
Thank you for taking care of me ( ˇωˇ )


and people who want to come and meet me,
of course I'm so happy too ! It's really encouraging me ♡


there were many people who came for the first time,
I'm really grateful for new encounter

also people who came after a long time,
people who came to Kanto after half a month,
and also people who came after watch Tohoku live


everyone thank you very much ! !




Individual Handshake Meeting

1 Twin tail
5 Pony tail




The parka that I wear at Rajira before

2部 Down winding
3部 Half twin style




The skirt can't be seen ( ´ ω ` )


At Nagoya,
I wear clothes like I used at BOMBER-E P.Night


Finally I got Aomori sticker !


4部 Braid half up

Sorry there's no photo of it ( >_< )
the skirt was just same like before
and the top was Pink with girlish style


hai~ seems it not transmitted at all (the report)
that's privilege for everyone who came~



On both days,
my throat is not healthy 
so it feels like I was talking in whisper tone.


I wonder if you have a hard time to listen to me ?
I'm really sorry ( >_< )


I hear a lot of impression about magazines, Television, and Radio ,
I'm really happy !


we also talking about BOMBER-E,
and report about attended seminar,
and I think that was Nagoya uniqueness..


On both days I also signing poster 
I also put my drawing on below of my handwriting,
can you see it ?


When Nationwide handshake meeting is Asuka-chan,
and when Individual handshake meeting is Manager-san. (who took her photos. maybe)


Because I didn't take a lot of photo,
so it's a limit for people who came~
Next is Kyoto ! I will make sure to cure my voice !




Sunday night is time for Rajira Sunday !


on last week the guest was Seiyuu artist Mimori Suzuko-san,

and from Nogizaka was Hoshino Minami-chan !


Since my tone of voices was not thorough at all,
everyone who thought it's difficult to hear it, I'm really sorry  ( >_< ) /it's okay tho. I could hear her clearly/


with Oriraji-san, three of us 
were talking about various things,
and it's more long than before. It was really fun !


there also RAP Birthday corner, thank you very much !


it was also Minami-chan first live radio at night, 
and even she was nervous,



she was really cute right (´,,•ω•,,`)
next time, please come again ♡


On next Nogizaka week the guest is Wakatsuki Yumi-chan !



~ announcements ~

5/5 Excavation ! Treasure Galleria
5/8 BOMB
5/10 月刊Newtype




NHK 19:30 ~ 19:58
[Excavation ! Treasure Galleria]


with Kitano, two of us were doing curator
it will on air in the middle of Golden week 
please watch it~ ( ˆωˆ )




 New series in Gekkan Newtype-san (月刊Newtype) is started !!




In [Nogizaka Newtype] There is a corner about member who love Anime.
Ikoma, Matsumura, Sasaki, Ayane, and Nakamoto will made an appearance !! 


Thank you very much !
Thank you very much !
Everyone, please check it out ! 







2nd Album [sorezore no Isu]


I'm in Red team ~


The special offers are already announced right ?
it also Manager-san big success, 
the music too of course, 
and the events too, you can look forward for it


I will also participating in handshake meeting with 5 blocks !
waaii ! I will waiting for you  (^o^)


and, It's quickly become May


Although it's in the middle of golden week,
I wonder how do you spend the time  ?


eventhough I have a plan to go to quiet place~~~
I wonder if there many people who come back to their hometown,
because now in Tokyo, it's somehow become quiet and calm..


(*´・ω・*)



ps: it's already my time to go home after works, and I bet there are many error. so please forgive me :bow:
じゃ〜
行ってきます

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting Himetan blog translations! She's my favorite member and I enjoy reading her blogs so I really appreciate what you're doing. いつもありがとうございます‼︎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's my pleasure! thank you for reading and commenting! so happy to read this (´,,•ω•,,`)

      Delete