Friday, April 22, 2016

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 160421

ひめたん-0o0-その630



Under Live Nationwide Tour
Tohoku Series first half it's over !


everyone who came and watched it,
really thank you very much ( ˆωˆ )


Fukushima, Miyagi, Iwate
Live in 3 prefectures it's over 
so far, did you enjoy the live ?



this time, in every venue
we handed out this sticker 
for traveler who comes, and also as live souvenir  ( ˆωˆ )


because it was our first time location and stage 
I found new encounter, discovery, challenges,   
and everyday I can feel a lot of new things.



I want to have more live like this, 
I want to send more scenery like this,
well... that's a little bit of me being greedy.



I don't know, is it because the nature of location, or what
because the atmosphere in the venue is so warm. 
otherwise, we are the one who received the power from it everyday.



But I don't want to settle like that, 
to be human who can transmitting something,
I want to keep stand on stage ( ˇωˇ )



Tohoku series is also our turning point.
Everyone in Aomori, Akita, and Yamagata,
please wait and look forward for it !



the costume is still secret, 
so I need to hid it. (laugh)


but well, it's not hidden tho....... (isn't that futougou costume? lol)



ah, by the way


there's a planning on mobile site,
[Nogizaka the Kansen] do you enjoyed it ?
please check it out too ♡



every Sunday night, it's time for Rajira Sunday !


next Nogizaka week on 1st May,
the guest is Hoshino Minami-chan !
it will be her first appearance !



everyone who watched under live,
I'm waiting for your report ( ˆωˆ )



you can submit the letter from here ;


NOGIBINGO!6 ah, by the way,
did you watch NOGIBINGO!6 ( ˇωˇ ) ?



I received a lot of question about 
"What will you do as and Asisstant MC ?"
in last handshake meeting



continuing from last week,
I will always stand next to Ijiri-san



I'm not yet watch it,
so I can't say anything about it now.
If you had watch it, please let me know your thought~




~ announcement ~


4/22 BRODY
4/23 UTB
4/23 B.L.T.
4/26 Young Champion
4/27 Radio Program Guide 2016 Magazine
4/30 Monthly Entame
5/5 Excavation!Treasure Galeria (NHK)
5/8 BOMB



I'm sorry I posted many similar photo.
collecting sticker is so fun (^o^) 



In Yuttan blog,
when we go to play,
we are certainly take some group photo with everyone.





on the next blog,
maybe I will post some off shot magazine 


(*´・ω・*)



No comments:

Post a Comment