Thursday, April 14, 2016

Nakada Kana (Kannarin) Blog Translation 160413

応急処置カナ?1239

ya-ii (¨)ノ






Karin-chan




Yesterday is
NOGIBINGO!6 
Did you watch it?




I got 1st place in academic test ! iyeey~~ 




if you haven't watched it, I'm sorry to give you spoilers !

I'm sorry to prelude it with;
[Start from now I will post the spoiler] !





because in Nogidoko I got ''Brain King'' (the smartest in Nogizaka) (watch nogidoko ep 140)
so it was a pressure for me.


I don't started to read books at all,
but it goes the result~~


I didn't become an assistant MC,
but I want to appear a lot in TV  !



maa~ actually,
even I didn't become an assistant MC,
this time appearance is kind of lucky 



And 
to watching My favorite Himetan doing her best as assistant MC,
other than anything, Nakada is so happy~~
Then I just noticed that I got #2 on the recording...




Himetan is so cutee !
so please watch it again next week 







キルフェボン (Kirufebon)



Caramel with pear tart


Kana  ̄(=∵=) ̄

No comments:

Post a Comment