Monday, March 28, 2016

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation (160325)

ひめたん-0o0-その623 (*622です)


sorry for yesterday and today !

however, I don't know when I could tell it.
so I want to tell announcement to everyone now (^o^)


◯ SUUMO WEB movie
start from 25 March, the information ban is up.
I was allowed to cast on video [For you who want to see topic video] !

the situation is relaxed in the room.
staff-san were coming up with the idea as like on 46 hours TV of me that don't have any hobby.
and you can see usual me (laugh)


and other video too, in total there are 10 members
and it comes with variety versions on it.
please check and watch it !


the movie are packed with everyone own personality
it's really wonderful movie (´。•ω•。`)



◯ Sony Record Live Broadcasting
everyone who watch this week sony record 
must be understand why.

somehow K-chan is graduating from Sony Record,

uu- it's sad... it's lonely (´;ω;`)

the proposed is
K-chan last Sony Record,
will be broadcasting on 30 March !

"what is his real reason to graduate from Sony Record !?"
I hope we could make clear of it.

we also went for recording~*


you can submit the channel from here
◯ 2016 Birthday T-shirt

I already made my design!
as always, it's PInk !
please check it out~ ( ˇωˇ )


on Sunday there are Nogizaka 3rd Generation audition seminar

Akimoto . Takayama . Nakamoto, three of us
will come to Aichi venue ( ˇωˇ ) we looking forward for it ♪
everyone who participating, yoroshikune~!


others too on this weekend, 
on many places in Japan, 
members are helping with the seminar too! 

with this opportunity,
I will be happy if you interested with Nogizaka-chan~~


Sunday night, it's time for Rajira Sunday !
this week guest is seiyuu artist Toyosaki Aki-san
and from Nogizaka is Hashimoto Nanami-chan 



we are still waiting for mail on every corner  

you can submit it from here
~Announcement~

3/27 Nogieigo
3/28 Namadoru
3/30 Sony Record Live Broadcasting
4/2 Gravure the television
4/6 Top Yell
4/10 Marquee
4/22 BRODY
4/23 UTB

waa~~ there's a lot of it!I'm so happy ♡


On Top Yell-san, to addition of the series.
Karin. Sasaki and Nakamoto were also interviewed (^o^)


un~~ 
lastly, let me do a little private talk~


recently, even it's kinda rumbled.
me and Marika were had a talk just two uf us~ 
it's been a long time~~

it was fun ( ˆωˆ )

now, I have promise to various member to meet and talk~ 

I will report it to you once it realized☆

(*´・ω・*)

No comments:

Post a Comment