Thursday, February 11, 2016

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) Blog Translation 160210


 
 
2/9 BOMB March Issue is on sale now !
 

It have a lot of Nogizaka-chan in there.
Ranze, Miria and Nakamoto in some pages
Please take a look on it o(^o^)o
 

I don't know how much I've said about it. But, really...
I wonder if I'm all right to be around this young people......
 
 
 

adult himetan o(^o^)o hehe~
 
also we were wearing black outfit~
 
 
2/10 Marquee on sale !
 

Nagashima, Nakada, Hori, Ranze, Yamazaki, Nakamoto.
We were talking about story when under live in budoukan,
and talking about Rarin graduation too.
It has long interview in it.
 
 
 

And, there is a late announcement;

2/11 Nogizaka46 Kouhaku Special ! Expanded version
 
It will be broadcast on NHK BS PREMIUM,
also it included [Otona he no Chikamichi] studio live version!
 

It's on air tomorrow at 16:30 pm.
Under Live Budoukan appearance,
and I wonder if it will be a little long? (duration)
Please check it~!

 
 
 

~news~

2/9  BOMB
2/10 MARQUEE
2/11 NOGIZAKA46 KOUHAKU SPECIAL ! EXPANDED VERSION
2/24 Samurai ELO 
2/29 BUBKA
 
 
 
 

After a long time, I will answer some question !
 
 

I wonder what kind of talk that Himetan and Kiichan do?
we are talking about a lot of things (´,,•ω•,,`)
but, by the way... I've been told that I've been busy lately.
so I've just listen to the talk while I'm on bed(´,,•ω•,,`)




When in Rajira, is there anything that you being careful for?
ehehehe~ (´,,•ω•,,`)
 

 when something broke, what kind of reaction that you do?
It's like story on mail right? 
recently, I've did dropped a lot of things. Like tableware and egg.
And my reaction is like 'Freeze' at one second.
Ami-chan who started to staying regular on my home too said;
[recently you are dropping things a lot] ( ´ ・ω・ ` )


Is opportunity to wear denim increased?
If you are talking about Denim,
I've bought some new pants.
And recently I often wear plain clothes with pants style.
I opened a new door! 
thanks to rajira!

 

 
 
 
 

When in 14th Single production period !
Please look forward for it ~! 
 
 
My Recent boom ;

◯Cold pressed juice
◯Healing music
◯Half-length bath
 
!

good night~~ 
 
 
(*´・ω・*)



ps:
Jyon-niichan started to stay regularly on hime house?! :3 
practice for Nogidan things? I hope so!!
looking forward for  14th single~~~ |0/

all photos on this blog are made me go "KYAHHHHHHH"

1 comment:

  1. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works.
    Hurom juicer

    ReplyDelete