Thursday, February 4, 2016

Nakamoto Himeka a.k Himetan Blog Translation 160203


On Sunday there was Senbatsu selection announcement


although the result is disappointing,
I received a lot of cheering message on my latest blog.


I've come to realized it again
that I have so many allies around me now. 


everyone are keep facing forward,
so that's why I don't have any reason to stop ( ˇωˇ )


For everyone who always supporting me,
sorry, this time I had to share frustrating feelings again..


but I don't wanna keep like this,
until the end I want to keep spreading the joy!
as an Idol, I have strong feelings about that!


until that day when I'm allowed to see everyone smiling faces,
I would be happy if everyone could be on my side.


In the position that given to me now,
I have feelings to give it the fullest me. 


iyaa~ Even I just said it now,
but it's still not enough!
I will work harder than ever!


14th Single, Under Live Nationwide tour,
To given the chance to appear,
everyone! please come and see it ( ˆωˆ )


It's all because of everyone helps,
so that's why I can say this.
for always supporting me,
thank you for being my allies



I feels so pathetic.....
sorry because I'm such a loser human.
I'll try to be determined!
so I hope I can grab something..


from now on too, please keep supporting me ~!



maimai! center! congratulations~!
Mio-chan, senbatsu omedetouu!



Sunday Night is Rajira Sunday!


on Seiyuu corner,
Hayashiyu-san and Ota Masatomo san.
Also from Nogizaka was Ikuta Erika-chan
were coming~!


we had tongue twisterrrr battle (Ikuchan speciality. especially after 10pm)
we got a lot of message from everyone,
really thank you very much!


after radio finished,
I got happy words from Ikuchan!
and more than anything it was fun! 


on next sunday, 2 seiyuu from every❤︎ing!,
also from Nogizaka is Sakurai Reika-chan are coming!


it will be first Reika appearance on rajira sunday!
please look forward for it


please send;
Yourself or around people Ponkotsu episode,
and also cheering messages for Reika~!


For Yamanotesen games, the present is Raw photo !
please try to join us~


Showdown project is decided,
It's already up on the official site,
so please check it~ (´。•ω•。`)


the destination for the letter is here



On Friday is Sony Record delivery update !


On January we delivered 5th episode,
also we were eating nabe~ lol


In February too, yoroshikune~( ˆωˆ )
for February duty is Terada Ranze-chan !
She said it before that it's rare case to Ranze to be on this studio. (why?)


please subscribe the channel !


~announcements~

2/6  Top Yell
2/9  BOMB
2/10 Marquee
2/24 Samurai ELO

By all means, Please look at it o(^▽^)o


On Saturday there was Individual Handshake meetings
for everyone who coming, thank you very much!


Like I said on radio,
I did truly like 5 years old ! lol (dat [babu~] things right? lol)


It was fun~
that (babu~) was for people who like to hear that.
please keep that coming later~ ( ˆωˆ )


When I listen to your story, 
it seems that next Handshake Meeting in Kanto will be vacant right?


although it's lonely, 
on the next meeting let's report about various things~!
please look forward for it with a cheer~!


Hime got power for several months ahead from last Saturday !
In February and March, I will work harddd~~!!


oh! Of course I'm looking forward to meeting with people from Kanto ~♪

(*´・ω・*)

ps: check it out~!
also she got present from her mama and su-chan yesterday :'3 oneechan ganbaroune~! :cry: 

thanks God she update her blog ;w;
Yoshhhaa~~!
Nakamoto ganbarooooo!! watashi mo ganbarooooo~~! /0/



No comments:

Post a Comment